Black Friday Sale Soaring deals
Black Friday deals are here, no more waiting! Are you ready for our biggest sale of the year? Stay at the ocean´s edge next to the lush green jungle and enjoy complimentary hiking and water sports. Amaze your palate with tantalizing gourmet cuisine, enjoy tranquil relaxation in our luxury suites, lounge by one of our sparkling pools where pool concierge attends to your every whim, and indulge in pampering spa treatments with $15% off at Spa Imagine. Kids eat & stay free.
Go beyond ordinary vacations and experience the extraordinary.
Don’t miss out on limited-time deals and enjoy a 59% discount on your next luxury stay in sunny Puerto Vallarta.
- Up to 59% off
- Best offer of the year
- Kids eat and stay free (3)
- 15% discount on spa services (4)
- Flexible dates with limitless modifications (5)
- Luxurious suites with elegant comfort guaranteed
About the Resort
Stay at one of the most prestigious Puerto Vallarta hotels, enjoying spacious luxury suites that are delightfully arranged with expansive ocean views.
- Spectacular Ocean Views
- Terrace with sun chairs
- Elegantly furnished
A spectacular luxury beach resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa was developed with painstaking attention to detail. The unique architectural concept incorporates physical features of the coastline, while employing natural building materials such as native stone to insure that the five star spa resort on Banderas Bay is aesthetically harmonious with the surrounding environment.
Whether delighting in an all-inclusive plan, charging to your room or arriving as a guest to dine, Garza Blanca’s restaurants will treat your tastebuds to a delectable meal that encompasses all the senses.
Gourmet Culinary All-Inclusive
What’s included in this Puerto Vallarta all-inclusive resort?
- Breakfast buffet
- Gourmet lunch
- Gourmet Dinner
- Alcoholic drinks*
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
Yes. There are no travel restrictions on air travel between the United States and Mexico and several flights are operating daily. While the US-Mexico Land Border has been restricted to ‘essential’ crossings since March 21st, 2020 due to COVID-19, it is expected to open again for non-essential crossings on October 21st, 2020.
Is It Safe to Visit Puerto Vallarta Now?
Yes, Puerto Vallarta has received the "Safe Travels" stamp of approval from the World Travel & Tourism Council based on its implementation of recommended health and sanitization protocols.
Is the Airport in Puerto Vallarta Open?
Yes, the airport in Puerto Vallarta is open and is receiving several international flights daily.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 Before Traveling to Mexico?
No, you are not required to get tested for COVID-19 before traveling to Mexico. Temperature screenings will be conducted on flights exiting the US and between destinations in Mexico. If you display a fever, you will not be allowed to board the flight, but you should be given a refund, consult with your airline. Most airlines will ask you to consent to wearing a face mask for the duration of your flight, apart from when eating or drinking. You will also be asked to fill out a compulsory pre-flight health questionnaire during the check in process.
What are the Cancellation Conditions Related to Coronavirus?
The cancelation conditions depend on each individual airline and on the terms of your hotel booking. At Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa in Puerto Vallarta, please refer to the terms and conditions stated under your reservation. The cancelation terms vary between notifying us of any cancelation or changes to your booking anywhere between 3 and 45 days prior to your arrival date. Some reservations are non-refundable, if you have made the reservation under a special offer with a discounted rate.
What Hygiene Protocols have been Implemented at the Hotel?
We have implemented new hygiene and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces both in the rooms and throughout the resort. Each room is inspected with a black light after cleaning. Public areas are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant every 15-20 minutes. Temperature screenings are taken at check-in. Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed around the resort. Social distancing is encouraged. Menus are available via QR codes. All staff wear face masks at all times. Guests are asked to use a face mask when in high traffic areas.
Can I request a date modification for my reservation?
When you reserve your stay with us, we offer Date Flexibility to accommodate your travel needs. Book your vacation now and change your dates later for no extra fee.
Terms and conditions
- Room Only: rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%). All-Inclusive: rates are per person, include all taxes and service fees and are based on triple occupancy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Rates are based on our Deluxe Room .
- Valid booking from now to 11/29/2020. Travel dates: from now through 01/03/2022.
- Up to two kids under 12 y.o. eat and stay free when staying at the same room as their parents. Valid for All-Inclusive reservations only. Not valid from (blackout dates) November 22 to 28, 2020 and December 23, 2020 to January 03, 2021. February 11 to 15, 2021; March 29 to April 3, 2021; November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022.
4. 15 % OFF selected treatments at Spa Imagine for each adult, per stay.
5. When you book your stay with us, we offer flexible dates for your booking. Date flexibility gives you the freedom to change your travel dates any time prior to your arrival without a penalty.
6. The Hotel + Flight package is excluded from this offer.
7. Black Friday offer is not valid for Travel agents.
Book online or call us at 1 877 845 3791
Best price guaranteed