Sanctuaries with Exclusive Privileges
Taking your vacation experiences one step further
Enjoy luxurious accommodations in paradise
- Adicional links More
Kids’ Club A DREAMY SPOT FOR CHILDREN IN PUERTO VALLARTA
Daily: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
For a perfect family vacation, Garza Blanca is always the right choice. With daily activities for kids and adults, an exclusive all-inclusive plan, and luxury accommodations, your holiday will surely be the best! But, for those days when your plans include bolder activities for adults, our Kids’ Club will come in handy to you.
Opening daily from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, our Kids’ Club receives kids aged 4 to 12 who can enjoy hours of fun and creative activities while being supervised by our thoroughly trained and bilingual team.
Featuring the Best ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS IN PUERTO VALLARTA
The entertainment offered to kids at Garza Blanca’s Kids’ club goes from learning and playing at the Kids’ Club facilities to socializing at the family pools and beach of the resort. A full schedule of activities, including a lunch hour, is available, so you can relax and be assured that your kids are having the time of their lives!
Top activities include crafts, games, pool time, lunchtime, movie time, and soccer on the beach, among others!
Top Activities for Kids:
- Arts & crafts
- Video games
- Team sports
- Treasure hunts
- Building sandcastles
- Mini Olympics
- Mini hiking
- Face painting
- Movie time
Terms and Conditions
- The age required to access and remain in all the activities inside the kids club area, is from 4 to 12 years old. (Children must have met the age of 4 years of age)
- Parents or legal tutors cannot leave the hotel while the minor(s) remain in the Kids Club, and it’s required to have frequent communication, like a specific location written in your daily boundaries.
- Minors whose parents are taking part in a tour or sales presentation are not allowed to come in, for their safety.
- The Kids Club schedule is Monday through Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Only the parents or tutors can sign up children in the Kids Club.