Summer is ON!
Someday is Here and there are so many experiences to not miss out on!
It’s the perfect time to venture out into the world, wake up to room service delivered right to your door, enjoy a sun-kissed morning lounging on a soft sand beach gazing over the tempting azure waters, savor the gourmet cuisine, and lose yourself in the natural beauty of Puerto Vallarta. After a year of staying at home dreaming about traveling again... someday, that someday is here! So many experiences, can’t miss eco-tours, and adventures to cross off your bucket list await you at Garza Blanca Preserve in Puerto Vallarta.
All of Garza Blanca’s luxe suites feature extraordinary design and comfort with plush furnishings and luxury amenities.
- Free daily breakfast(4)
- Wi-Fi Internet included(5)
- Luxurious suites
- Complimentary resort activities
- On-site COVID test available (extra cost) (8)
Suite Details Deluxe Room:
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
Yes. There are no travel restrictions on air travel between the United States and Mexico and several flights are operating daily. The US-Mexico Land Border, which was restricted to ‘essential’ crossings for almost 20 months due to COVID-19, has reopened to travelers who are vaccinated against COVID-19.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 Before Leaving Mexico?
Yes. The USA requires proof of a negative COVID-19 test result from all air passengers over the age of 2. The test must be taken within 24 hours of your scheduled flight and shown at the airport when you check in. This is a requirement for all airline passengers, even for those who have been fully vaccinated.
For all travelers to Canada over the age of 5, you must present proof of a negative COVID-19 molecular test taken within 72 hours of the scheduled departure time of your flight to Canada.
On-site COVID-19 testing, according to government requirements, is available at Garza Blanca Puerto Vallarta. Antigen and PCR testing is available at a discounted rate. The test can be scheduled at check in on the day of your arrival. If you have had COVID within the last 3 months and recovered from it, you will only have to show documentation of recovery issued by a medical doctor.
If I tested negative before my flight, do I need to quarantine when I return to Canada?
Travelers to Canada may be exempt from the mandatory quarantine requirements subject to the discretion of the border official upon re-entry. Those requirements include being fully vaccinated and entering your vaccination and travel information using the ArriveCAN mobile app 72 hours before your arrival to Canada.
If I tested negative before my flight, do I need to quarantine when I return to the US?
The U.S. quarantine regulations in the 50 states are constantly being adapted and are subject to constant changes. Check the regulations for the state you will be traveling to for the most up-to-date information. Regardless of which state you are traveling to, the CDC recommends that even if you test negative, you should self-quarantine for 7 days after travel.
Is It Safe to Visit Puerto Vallarta Now?
Yes, Puerto Vallarta has received the "Safe Travels" stamp of approval from the World Travel & Tourism Council based on its implementation of recommended health and sanitization protocols.
Is the Airport in Puerto Vallarta Open?
Yes, the airport in Puerto Vallarta is open and is receiving several international flights daily.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 Before Traveling to Mexico?
No, Mexico doesn’t require visitors to show proof of a COVID-19 test for entry, but nationals of any country must fill out an online health assessment form available at https://www.vuelaseguro.com/home/questionnaire prior to boarding their flight to Mexico. The form displays a QR code, which you must show at the airport upon check-in and again when you pass through customs in Mexico.
What are the Cancelation Conditions Related to Coronavirus?
The cancelation conditions depend on each individual airline and on the terms of your hotel booking. At Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa in Puerto Vallarta, the cancelation terms vary between notifying us of any cancelation or changes to your booking anywhere between 3 and 45 days prior to your arrival date. Some reservations are non-refundable, for example, if you have made the reservation under a special offer with a discounted rate. Please refer to the terms and conditions stated in your booking confirmation.
What is TAFER doing to Keep the Resorts Safe?
We have implemented new hygiene and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces both in the rooms and throughout the resort. Each room is inspected with a black light after cleaning. Public areas are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant every 15-20 minutes. Temperature screenings are taken at check-in. Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed around the resort. Social distancing is encouraged. Menus are available via QR codes. All staff wear face masks at all times. Guests are asked to use a face mask when in high traffic areas.
Do Visitors to Mexico have to quarantine?
No, Mexico does not require Visitors to quarantine.
Do I need to get a COVID-19 test before leaving the US?
No, the CDC does not require outbound travelers to show proof of a COVID-19 test prior to leaving the US.
How much does the COVID-19 test cost?
We offer a discounted rate for COVID-19 tests. Antigen testing is available for $390 MXN. PCR tests cost $140 USD. *Prices are subject to change.
If I have recently recovered from COVID-19, do I need to take the test?
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last three months and are traveling from Mexico to the United States, you will not need to show proof of a negative COVID test to the airline before boarding. You are only required to show documentation of recovery from COVID-19, which must include proof of a recent positive viral test and a letter from your healthcare provider stating that you were cleared to travel.
Terms and conditions
- Room Only: rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%). All-Inclusive rates are per person do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%) and are based on the maximum room capacity. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Rates are based on our Deluxe Room . Prepayment required. You will be charged for the first night after making your reservation. The remaining balance will be charged once you arrive at the hotel, at front desk. Guarantee deposit must be made within 24-hours of your reservation being confirmed.
- Valid booking from now to 12/31/2021. Travel dates: from 01/04/2022 through 12/20/2022.
- Up to two kids under 12 y.o. eat and stay free when staying at the same room as their parents. Valid for All-Inclusive reservations only. Not valid from (blackout dates) February 17 to 21, 2022; April 11 to 17, 2022; November 22 to 26, 2022; December 23 to January 03, 2023.
- Free daily breakfast not valid from (blackout dates) February 17 to 21, 2022; April 11 to 17, 2022; November 22 to 26, 2022; December 23 to January 03, 2023. Valid for Room Only reservations only.
- Complimentary basic internet service (2MB) for unlimited devices. Premium internet service (6MB) from $17USD per day (24 hours), for 4 devices.
- Not valid for groups or weddings.
7. Minimum stay: 3 nights. Resort Credit applies to bookings starting from the One Bedroom Suite Oceanfront up to the The Grand Penthouse.
8. To make your vacation experience seamless, we are proud to offer antigen and PCR testing for a discounted rate at each of our resorts for visitors whose home countries require a negative test result. View more