Taking your vacation experiences one step further
Enjoy luxurious accommodations in paradise
Exceptional Privileges Await You on Your Next Stay in Paradise
- Get up to $4000 in Resort Credit
- Kids eat & stay Free (2)
- Free daily breakfast (3)
- WiFi Internet included (4)
- Complimentary resort activities
- COVID-19 Tests for our guests
Your vacations at Garza Blanca Puerto Vallarta are going to get even better with our new Resort Credit Program!
Now we welcome you with extra privileges where you can earn up to $500 USD in daily Resort Credit depending on your room category. Earn more when you stay longer. Some of the extras you can apply your Resort Credit towards include premium food and drinks, a rejuvenating spa treatment, an ultra-romantic private dinner on the beach, a private chef in your suite, or a room upgrade. Our Resort Credit Program invites you to experience it all and enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
Our Resort Credit Program invites you to experience it all and enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
Book now and allow us to make your vacation extra special
Terms and ConditionsThe table is for illustrative purposes. It is based on the largest room and high season. The Resort Credit promotion is valid for a minimum stay of 3 nights and cannot be combined with other offers or special promotions, unless otherwise expressly stated. Resort Credit can be used to cover 20% of the cost of applicable goods and services calculated from the pre-tax purchase total, which will be reflected on the final account upon check-out. All Resort Credits apply for both All-Inclusive and Room-Only reservations. Resort Credit applies to All-Inclusive reservations based on Maximum occupancy and Room-Only reservations based on Double occupancy. The Resort Credit promotion applies only to new Hotel reservations made after Saturday, March 6th, 2021. Resort Credit is only valid for Hotel services and in Hotel restaurants and cannot be used in The Shop or boutiques within the Hotels. Resort Credit cannot be used towards tips, service, or taxes. Resort Credits are per room, per night and are not cumulative or transferable, have no monetary value and expire at the end of each stay. Resort Credit cannot be exchanged for cash or credit card reimbursements. Resort Credit is directly proportional to the length of stay and the room category. Rules and restrictions apply to all individual bookings. Inquire as to special exceptions for large groups and weddings. All services requested are subject to space and availability. Request reservations for preferred services upon arrival. All services require a 24 hour prior reservation. NO SHOW POLICY: Refunds of Resort Credit are not applicable if there is a no-show for a requested service. Once a service has been requested the exchange is final. The point of contact for further information about Resort Credit will be the concierge of each hotel.
- Food and Beverage Consumption in Restaurants: 20% discount on any consumption, based on the daily Resort Credit for each unit type.
- Romantic Dinners: 20% discount on romantic dinners not including the service fee for staff.
- Private Chef: 20% discount on in room dinners prepared by a private chef not including the service fee for staff.
- Premium Beverages: 20% discount on bottles of wine and spirits.
- Spa Treatments: $ 50.00 USD of Resort Credit per day can be used towards body treatments of 55 minutes or more at the resort spa. Resort Credit is not applicable to products or Beauty Salon Services, or to body treatments less than 55 minutes.
- Room Upgrades: From $ 20.00 USD to a maximum of $ 70.00 USD of Resort Credit can be used towards room upgrades per night, staggered according to the unit type.
Enjoy your vacation even more.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Resort Credit work?
Resort Credit works like a coupon and can be used to cover 20% of the cost of goods and services calculated from the pre-tax purchase total, which will be reflected on your account upon check-out.
What can you use your Resort Credit for?
You can use your Resort Credit towards restaurant meals, premium bottles of wine and spirits, spa services, a private chef, candlelit dinner on the beach, and room upgrades.
How much Resort Credit do I get?
The amount of Resort Credit you get depends on your length of stay and room category. Resort Credit starts at $100 USD and goes up to $400 USD nightly based on a minimum 3-night stay and specific room category.
What spa services can Resort Credit be used towards?
Resort Credit can be used for spa treatments of 55 minutes or more at the resort spa including facials and relaxing massages. Resort Credit cannot be used towards Beauty Salon Services, products or treatments lasting less than 55 minutes.
How much Resort Credit can I spend at the spa?
Of your total Resort Credit, you can use $50.00 USD of Resort Credit per day towards spa treatments of 55 minutes or more.
Can I use Resort Credit at the resort shop or boutiques?
No, your Resort Credit cannot be used towards purchasing items in the resort shop or boutiques.
If I don´t spend all of my Resort Credit, can I exchange it for cash?
Resort Credit has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit card reimbursements.
Can I use unspent Resort Credit for my next stay?
If you still have some unused portion of your Resort Credit when you check-out, you can’t save it for next time; it will expire at the end of your stay. It is not cumulative or transferable, so it’s best to use up the entire portion of the Resort Credit while you are staying at the resort.
How much Resort Credit can I spend on Room Upgrades?
The amount of Resort Credit you can use towards room upgrades is staggered according to the unit type, starting at $20 USD up to a maximum of $ 70.00 USD per night.
Can I use Resort Credit towards tips?
When you use Resort Credit, tips, service, and taxes are not included. Please consider that and be prepared to pay cash for tips to waiters, bellboys, or other hotel staff when tipping is appropriate.
Terms and conditions
- Room Only: rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%). All-Inclusive: rates are per person, include all taxes and service fees and are based on the maximum room capacity. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Prepayment required. You will be charged for the first night after making your reservation. The remaining balance will be charged once you arrive at the hotel, at front desk. Guarantee deposit must be made within 24-hours of your reservation being confirmed.
- Up to two kids under 12 y.o. eat and stay free when staying at the same room as their parents. Valid for All-Inclusive reservations only. Not valid from (blackout dates) November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022.
- Free daily breakfast not valid from (blackout dates) November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022. Valid for Room Only reservations only.
- Complimentary basic internet service (2MB) for unlimited devices. Premium internet service (6MB) from $17USD per day (24 hours), for 4 devices.
- Not valid for groups or weddings.
Spin and win!
Subscribe to our emails for your chance to spin the wheel and win one of 5 fantastic prizes.
You can only spin the wheel once. (8)